Our business is built upon the principles of integrity, objectivity and technical excellence. Our aim is to deliver outstanding service and value to the businesses of our clients through the development of our people. We recognise the importance of staff training and development. Our staff attend regular training programmes and high professional standards are maintained at all levels throughout the firm. This is evident from the excellent reviews we frequently receive from Investors in People and other business awards.
We believe that our clients have the right to expect the following standards from us at all times:
- By using qualified and experienced people, we will add value to the compliance services we provide so that our clients can obtain greater benefit
- Our clients will receive friendly, courteous service and will be respected at all times
- Our aim is to achieve the highest standards in the services we provide for all our clients
- We will honour our commitments to clients absolutely – we will be objective and act with integrity at all times
- We will always return a client’s phone call by the next business day (our aim is to reply to all correspondence within 1 week)
- Clients have the right to query any of our fees and we will always provide them with a detailed analysis, should they require it
- We will strive to gain a continuing greater understanding of our client’s business and apply this knowledge to further enhance our client service.
- Client feedback is critical to our policy to continually innovate and improve – we always look forward to ideas, comments and suggestions and will embrace these constructively