It is important that your limited company is properly founded. Our experienced company secretarial team can assist you to quickly form your new limited company, ensuring that the statutory records are properly maintained.
The Fish Partnership offers a comprehensive range of company services including the following:
- Advising you of the pros and cons of trading through a limited company
- Conducting searches for potential company names and advising on acceptable names
- Company and director searches
- Assisting with the opening of a company bank account
- Writing up statutory books
- Forming limited liability partnerships
- Acting as a director’s service address
Limited companies can usually be formed within 24 hours
Company Secretarial Services
Although it is no longer a requirement, our nominee service – Mill House Secretarial Limited – can act as a company secretary, which can make the opening of or alteration to a bank mandate, or executing a legal document, easier. We also offer a cost-effective registered office service, so that official documents do not have to be directed to your home address.
We can also help our clients to register for the ‘proof system’ in order to eliminate company identity theft.
Additional services The Fish Partnership can provide include:
- Monitoring deadlines for annual accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory books including preparation of board and annual general
meeting (AGM) minutes
- Effecting changes to company constitution
- Assisting in increases/alterations to share capital
- Organising share issues/transfers
- Drafting special resolutions
Whatever your needs, the highly trained team at The Fish Partnership will be pleased to be of assistance wherever possible.