Running a successful business takes a lot of time and dedication, with owners often having to manage multiple tasks at once, on a daily basis.
With a cloud-based online accounting solution, you can log in from anywhere at any time to keep on top of your finances, accessing the latest figures at your fingertips whenever you need them and wherever you are. Online accounting also allows your accountant to log in from anywhere, at any time, to provide instant help with any accounting issues you may have.
Online accounting (also known as cloud computing or computerised accounting systems) is designed to help you run your business more efficiently and more cost-effectively.
At The Fish Partnership, we work with a number of different online software products including Xero, SageOne and KashFlow. Click on the links to find out more about these products, or to log in directly.
Click here to login into IRIS Kashflow portal.
Benefits of online accounting/cloud computing
There are many advantages for business owners to adopt this way of working, such as:
- Reduction in the overall cost of technology infrastructure, with improved accessibility to your information
- The ability to create and send sales invoices using the software
- Streamlined processes
- No need to send in back-ups when year-end accounts need preparing – both you and your accountant can be logged in at the same time, wherever you are
- The ability to maintain credit control procedures by using the system to send out statements and reminders to any slow payers
- Managing supplier accounts online
- Creation of VAT returns online and the chance to review VAT liability at any time
- Importing transactions from your business bank account, saving data entry time
- Access to a ‘business dashboard’ at the touch of a button, to see your key performance indicators at any time
- The ability to download an app to your smartphone and manage your accounts on the move
- Access and the option to delegate any parts of the accounting functions to us or to your own staff
- No need to worry about hardware failures – the data is securely stored in the cloud and software updates are automatic
If you are interested in finding out more about our online accounting services and how they may benefit your business, please contact us.