Non-Resident Landlords

property-letting-guideIf you have rental property- either commercial or residential – in the UK but your usual home is outside the UK then the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme (NRLS) will apply.

We can provide you with considered tax advice  to help you minimise your tax position and maximise your UK investment.

Chat to us today or come along to our office for a free initial discussion about your property plans.

An Introduction to Tax for Residential Landlords